Palette is a national not-for-profit that trains Canadians for careers in growing industries. Since our launch just over two years ago, we have created two skilling programs: SalesCamp and the Accelerated Cybersecurity Training Program. While these sectors are different from each other, our approach is the same: to train and connect individuals with the foundational skills to employers who are struggling to find in-demand talent. Our approach has resulted in 96% of graduates from our flagship SalesCamp program receiving a job offer upon program completion.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking Sales Trainer to elevate our SaleCamp Program. Reporting to the Head Facilitator, this person will play a high-impact role in evolving our existing training materials, approaches and measures. If you’re passionate about growing people, processes and programs, we want to hear from you.
- Facilitate and help develop effective and engaging “Sales BootCamp” experiences providing participants with hands-on training, coaching, and guidance
- Share skills, tools, and processes to enable all aspects of career transition (foundational skill-building, interviewing, and confidence-building)
- Actively evaluate participant engagement and understanding, providing direct feedback and support as needed
- Design and implement virtual and in-person learning/networking opportunities
- Maintain and update training material and curriculum resources in conjunction with other Palette facilitators
- Work closely with both participants and employer partners to drive job offers upon program completion
- Measure program effectiveness, identifying trends, gaps and opportunities to inform future training sessions and materials
- 4+ years of comprehensive B2B/B2Csales experience (sales enablement an asset)
- 4+ years of training program development and facilitation experience
- Passionate about coaching others to drive engagement and performance
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills.
- Effective project management and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with modern communication tools (Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, etc.)
- Experience with adult learning principles and methodologies
- Career Development & Career Coaching experience is an asset
How We Hire
At Palette we hire bright people who want to make a big impact. Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2-3 sentences describing why you’re a fit for the role. If it looks like there’s a match, you’ll have a phone chat and then a couple of interviews with the team. We’ll take you through a quick analysis of your capabilities (no doing free work for us), after which we can discuss an offer. We believe in moving fast and will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis until the position is closed.
Palette embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable application experience for you, please let us know.