We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant who will play an integral role in working with senior leadership on day-to-day operations to help us scale nationwide. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about multiple industries as we launch and grow a wide range of skill development programs across the company. We’re growing fast, so the ideal candidate should be comfortable with some ambiguity and excited by the opportunity to build, develop and influence new processes. Please note that this role may require an in-office presence in 2022, so we’re looking specifically in Toronto or the GTA.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to senior leadership, including scheduling meetings, putting together agendas, sharing relevant information, taking meeting notes, recording & following up on action items.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Record detailed minutes and act as an interim board secretariat as needed
- Research and collect data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Work with the marketing team on communications as they pertain to senior leadership
- Write first drafts of letters as directed by senior leadership
- Make travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and track payments on behalf of the senior leadership team
- Support special projects and other company administrative needs as required
We want to hear from you if:
- You have held similar positions in fast-paced environments managing multiple priorities
- You are highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- You are a proactive problem-solver that thinks “five steps” ahead
- You have an aptitude for prioritization and can execute on time sensitive deliverables
- Your approach to communication builds trust and credibility with both employees and external stakeholders
- You are comfortable with using or learning a range of software tools (ie Slack, Zoom, TypeForm, Google Suites, Canva, etc.)
You will report directly to the Head of HR and work closely with the CEO, Executive Director, and Director of Operations. We are all ready to support you and make sure that you have everything you need to succeed.
Candidates can expect a competitive base salary, annual bonus and benefits. The specific compensation package will depend on the experience level of the candidate.
How We Hire
At Palette we hire bright people who want to make a big impact. Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com along with 2-3 sentences describing why you’re a fit for the role. If it looks like there’s a match, you’ll have a phone chat and then a couple of interviews with the team. We’ll take you through a quick analysis of your capabilities (no doing free work for us), after which we can discuss an offer. We believe in moving fast and will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis until the position is closed.
Palette embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable application experience for you, please let us know.